Luxurious brand new state of the art house, with indoor/outdoor heated pool, sauna, ample spaces and beautiful views,
only 5 minutes away from Vilcabamba
- This house is ideal for a couple or a family that wants to not complicate their lives with heavy farming chores and prefers instead to go for a walk, go out to eat in restaurants or in the same house enjoying a splendid view of the mountains and the sunset.
- The house has luxury finishes with an area of 273.00m2 / 2940.00 ft2, on a lot of 620 m2 / 6674 ft2. It is located 2.5 km / 1.5 miles from the center of Vilcabamba, paved road and a very good neighborhood, creating a perfect blend of tranquility and closeness. Its handmade brick system covers reinforced concrete pillars and concrete floor with running beams.
- The roof has triple insulation and covers large spaces with large windows. The pool that enters the house breaks the barrier between indoors and outdoors, as well as linking the house to the natural environment and the incredible views of the surrounding mountains.
- The sauna is a great addition for health and gives it the detail that makes this home the perfect choice for a permanent residence.
- The house is smart, it has a monitored surveillance system with Wi-Fi cameras, motion sensors with LED light, smart door system, smart master lock and automatic irrigation of meadow and flowers.
- The house consists of social room, game room, dining room, open metal central fireplace, kitchen, TV or game room, 3 bedrooms with large closets, 3 bathrooms, sauna, heated pool, gardens and green areas, garage for 2 vehicles and machine room and space for washer and dryer.
DELUXE HOUSE IN CUCANAMÁ
AMAZING HOUSE IN SAN JOSÉ
House with 360 degree view of the Vilcabamba Valley 3 minutes from downtown
- The house has a built area of 207m2/ 2,225 sq.ft. It is located on the outskirts of the Vilcabamba Valley, built by German builder and designed with vaulted ceiling by French architect.
- The terrain is hilly and the house is located on top of a small hill. The driveway is at the top of the house and there is a pedestrian entrance next to it, and another one at the bottom of the house, which connects to the paved road.
- The view is incredible 360 degrees... mountains, the Mandango (sacred hill), river, city, sunrise and sunset views.
- The roof-terrace has a transparent construction with full bathroom, terrace, fountain, planters and fireplace. The middle floor has a bedroom, bathroom with jacuzzi, closets, kitchen area, dining room and living room with fireplace in one room, plus dining room overlooking the mountains and river.
On the lower floor there is a full studio apartment, general storage and laundry area.
Garage for two vehicles with automatic gate, pedestrian door upstairs and downstairs controlled by intercom.
- Next to the garage there is an area for vegetable garden and tool closet.
- In the lower part of the land, near the road to town, there is a paved area ready to build another small housing module.
- The water comes from the mountains from a communal project managed by a water board, like most projects in the valley. It is much better than chlorinated city water.
- The construction of the house is concrete, with rigid frame and beams deep underground instead of plinths, which stiffens the structure creating a single strong body that can withstand any test.
- The entire construction is of fine finishes, European style.
"PISCO HUASI" GREEN PROJECT
A protected forest as a neighbor
Ecological project in Malacatos, with a real native forest as a backyard!
Last and best lots from 39.000 USD
- Located in Belen, there are lots from 2,500 m2 to 1 hectare, with the most spectacular views of the Malacatos Valley and the Mandango. This sector has been known as "Home of the Birds", due to the wide variety of birds that make this forest their home. - The land has a car access road, drinking water already installed in each lot and electricity to be connected to the access road. This project already houses ecologists of different nationalities in an area of 25 hectares, creating an open natural community, connected to the surrounding environment and nature.